Marth's Anime Blog

Unbreakable Machine Doll Episode 3: Yaya's power level is rising

Oh no...it's Cannibal Candy! Yeah, it was basically Felix framing Charlotte this whole time. Random side note, though...Shouko says something about Raishin's brother. I must have missed that in the manga. Also, why exactly did she have to "unlock" Yaya's power? Why is there even a limiter in the first place?

Next week is the first boss, Cannibal Candy. As I said last week, I'm looking forward to another fight because I'm still curious why they repeated that battle scene in the first episode. The battle itself shouldn't be a problem, though. Shouko went on and on about how her automatons are legendary and it's 2v1, so it should be a cinch, right?

Oct. 22, 2013, 4:05 p.m.

You're read the manga? How is the anime holding up against it so far. I've been looking forward to some proper fighting in this anime and it looks like I'm about to get some.

Oct. 22, 2013, 4:18 p.m.

so far pretty faithful...there are a couple of points that I can't tell whether I missed or weren't there

Oct. 23, 2013, 4:24 a.m.

Yaya is over 9000! laughs

Seriously speaking, they've been adding some extra stuff as far as I can remember. Like I don't remember the pillar of energy coming from Yaya...

Oct. 23, 2013, 6:13 a.m.

Kaioken times 1000!

yeah, I just don't assume things because I don't know LN stuff >.>

Loki

July 7, 2014, 4:51 p.m.

There was in light novel.

• Loki

July 8, 2014, 9:44 a.m.

Marthaurion: Shouko says something about Raishin’s brother. I must have missed that in the manga.

Answer: In the manga the scene was skipped.

Marthaurion: Also, why exactly did she have to “unlock” Yaya’s power? Why is there even a limiter in the first place?

Answer: It automatically activates when Raishin is in danger.

• Loki

July 8, 2014, 9:50 a.m.

My bad disregard the second I wasn't on myself.

Answer: It automatically activates when Raishin is in danger.

Ignore it I made a mistake on it. I thought "Also, why exactly did she have to “unlock” Yaya’s power? Why is there even a limiter in the first place?" to red torrent of light.

• Loki

July 8, 2014, 9:54 a.m.

I thought you were talking about Yaya's growth phase (Blond with Horn).

• Loki

July 11, 2014, 12:20 p.m.

What I remembered Shouko unbounded Yaya so that she could take Raishin's life force and eventually become a Machine-Doll.