Marth's Anime Blog

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 6: Wait...wasn't it supposed to be a false pregnancy?

Okay...so Scar became some girl's mother...it's only weird if we make it weird, right? Well, at least we're done with Ortus. On to the next place. It's slightly refreshing to know that Ulla is completely oblivious...but I guess her role is done.

I guess the direction of the show is something like Tsubasa? They just visit different places (or worlds in Tsubasa's case), then meet people, form relationships, solve problems, then just leave them behind and head to the next place? I don't really foresee Ulla and Kiriko reappearing...that's just me. Anyway, next week back to school? They're a little late on that, aren't they?

Aug. 14, 2013, 6:55 a.m.

Well, that's likely. Ulla and Kiriko won't reappear until the final arc I'm afraid, but I wouldn't compare this to Tsubasa where it was more of a "world of the week" approach until last couple of arcs.

Aug. 14, 2013, 7:18 a.m.

seems basically the same to me

• asdfghjkl

Aug. 14, 2013, 8:58 a.m.

i wonder,will this be a traveling the world kind of things?i don't think this show will be like tsubasa,after all they aren't searching for something right?they are searching for a way to restore the world,it might include traveling,but highly doubt it will be like tsubasa.

• SparkNorkx

Aug. 14, 2013, 1:37 p.m.

Agreed, I definitely don't see any comparison with Tsubasa. Tsubasa is more a sci-fi than Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi.

If you want to compare something to Tsubasa, try Star Gate which has worldly travels and it's not anime.

Aug. 14, 2013, 2:31 p.m.

not saying the stories are the same...just saying it has the same style of "leave and forget...on with the next one"

• Sjcman

Aug. 14, 2013, 3:07 p.m.

No plot, episodic style series ftl