Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge First Impressions: Kami no...Hair

So...apparently this guy, Haimura Kiri...really likes hair. That's uh...rather odd. And we have Mushanokouji Iwai with her cursed hair. That's also rather odd. Is it wrong of me to have a negative opinion of Kiri because of just how obsessed he is with hair? Also, it seems strange to me that Iwai is so important when the only irregularity she has is her hair. Why does that make her special?

Well, since he's cut the hair already, the show isn't about that. It also isn't just some light and happy show, it seems...it looks like some sort of battle is going to begin involving these "Killing Goods". But again...why is she so important? Anyway, I'm still on the fence about whether I should cover this show...maybe it has a chance.

• Akemi Homura

April 5, 2013, 12:50 a.m.

LOL, most of the people who watched this anime say this is pretty average. But for me, I really liked it. First episode was pretty amazing (for me) and I hope it stays that way. Though, i find it very weird how Iwai is not scared with Kiri cutting her hair, i mean, a stranger with a pair of scissors?? who wouldnt be afraid?

April 5, 2013, 7:04 a.m.

trust in the magic scissors?

April 5, 2013, 2:52 a.m.

shivers what is this? where am I?

• asdfghjkl

April 5, 2013, 9:38 a.m.

hair...her hair is so beautiful...it really brings tear to my eyes to see such hair.

seriously speaking i can give you the basic plot if you want.kiki obsession with hair can be traced toward his killing goods crime edge.these killing goods is an item that is cursed due to the fact that their first owner is a murderer or serial killer and once they died the killing goods will fall into the hand of their descendant.now these killing goods since it is cursed will make the owner of the goods mad with killing urge basically forcing them to kill someone out of blood lust the goods give,now kiki urge rather than killing someone is to cut someone hair which basically why he is so obsessed with hair.

now about the hair princess iwai.she is basically the start of this all,the killing goods and hair can be traced down to her ancestor who is also a serial killer.now why is she important?well first thing first since her hair will regrow every midnight kiki now can satisfied his urge by cutting iwai hair,call it a win-win situation.as for the other reason why she is important well since her ancestor is basically the cause for the killing goods curse her death could mean the end to the curse that the killing goods have,but of course kiki won't allowed iwai to be killed so a battle started between iwai and an organization that is obsessed with killing against all the people that want to kill iwai.

it is really quite good if you ask me,quite dark but at the same time can be so light hearted.so pick it up marth?

April 5, 2013, 9:47 a.m.

hmm...I don't personally see it as being lighthearted, but I dunno...I'll likely keep watching, but I dunno about covering. It depends on timing.

asdfghjkl

April 5, 2013, 10:10 a.m.

later on it becomes one but it depend really.sometime it is dark and some other time it is as light as a slice of life...so hard to say about this one whether this one is dark or lighthearted.

though marth what do you think about the plot?i mean seems interesting to you?and doesn't it remind you of that other one with the cursed thing and all but this time we have a cursed hair rather than a cursed cube...

April 5, 2013, 10:18 a.m.

it could go somewhere...the hair thing is pretty off to me, though

asdfghjkl

April 5, 2013, 10:23 a.m.

what, no hair fetish marth?

though don't worry about the hair albeit it is a very important it isn't the main focus most of the time.most of it is basically about the killing goods and the curse and the serial killing.