Little Busters Episode 18

I knew you would do this Haruka...maybe you're okay with not knowing, but what about everyone else? Ever consider that maybe some of us want to know? So inconsiderate...well anyway. This was admittedly one of the more straightforward arcs...nothing really crazy here. Although I'd probably say I expected there to be more direct involvement from the Saigusa family.

I see lots of Kud in the preview...she, Rin, and Yuiko are the only ones left, right? Maybe we can go right into her story instead of a filler episode. There aren't all that many episodes left after all. Still plenty of mystery to solve...I haven't forgotten about the letters.

Feb. 11, 2013, 4:07 p.m.

Ahahah, it's nice to know that you haven't forgotten about the letters. They're drastically important to understand the TRUTH of this world. :D

Feb. 11, 2013, 4:10 p.m.

Hmm...the last one was the cafeteria right?

Feb. 11, 2013, 4:17 p.m.

More will follow until the truth is revealed. To be honest they don't have much time to adapt the whole true end...let's hope...

Feb. 11, 2013, 4:19 p.m.

so what you're trying to tell me is there will be an extra true end episode like P4?

Feb. 12, 2013, 2:30 a.m.

I hope not...I'd prefer a second season...:D

• MCAL

Feb. 11, 2013, 4:35 p.m.

I just looked at the facts for twins being born from two fathers. They can't be identical, which means most likely that the other guy was the father of both Haruka and Kanata and not Shou, since the other guy was the one who truly loved the mom. Makes sense.

The more you know.

Feb. 11, 2013, 6:10 p.m.

I was kinda thinking along those lines (although I considered that they were both Shou's daughters). I figured there was a biological inconsistency there, but I ignored it because...well, anime.

• chikorita157

Feb. 11, 2013, 6 p.m.

What kind of bothers me is that they could have just abandon the abusive family in the first place. I think the differences in culture may play a role in that as people are unwilling to report it to the police in Japan compared to the West. Still, that would made things easier than pretending to hate each other.

Feb. 11, 2013, 6:11 p.m.

hey hey...don't be crazy...that would make too much sense

• nvsmp

Feb. 11, 2013, 7:10 p.m.

Woahh! I can't watch this shit due to the tipical drama of Key, but I really liked that image of the twins (truly twins btw, in despite of the fact that they're from different fathers), specially the twin on the right. That's style!! the contrast with the formal style of her sister is what gives the spicy flavor.

Is my imagination or the twin at the left has a bigger bust?

Feb. 11, 2013, 7:17 p.m.

beats me...could just be the clothes

nvsmp

Feb. 11, 2013, 7:24 p.m.

Only if she's dressing like a granny... those breast won't let me sleep tonight.