Robotics;Notes Episode 11

It's starting...I think. Finally. The Gunvarrel crew disappeared to silence them from releasing the truth, that the world's robotics companies were planning to do what was shown in the episode. Use the robots to set off the solar storm...but why? Why would they try something that would surely wipe out humanity? Kimijima Report 3 seems to suggest that they don't expect it to be apocalyptic...just a "change" in humanity. Something like Kai and Akiho's conditions, I guess.

Misaki's response to Kai is basically what you would expect, but she's finally taken the opportunity to contact them...squashing any small possibility that she was actually trying to work with Exoskeleton on this...more that she is forced to do so. Anyway, now we keep digging and solve everything.

I look forward to the possibility of giant robot battles with GunPro and the robot minions of the robotics companies. I think the problem so far (other than the incredibly slow pace) is the fact that many parts seem to video game-esque. Oh well...let's see what happens.

• Sjcman

Dec. 21, 2012, 6:11 p.m.

Shit just got real

Steins gate had slow pace too, but at least the story followed a logical order. This seems to be a bunch of little sub plots (gunvarel. kimijima reports, killballad etc...) occurring that will eventually all be connected together.

Dec. 21, 2012, 6:14 p.m.

Steins gate didn't feel as much like a video game with the Dmails and everything...these Kimijima Reports are very clearly so...that's all I got

Sjcman

Dec. 21, 2012, 6:44 p.m.

Agreed, I was just offering an explanation as to why it seems like that

Sjcman

Dec. 21, 2012, 9:02 p.m.

I do wonder what Misa's role in this and why everyone is trying to cover up Kimijima Kou.

I assume Misa and store lady are doing it so that the kids wont attacked by the organization covering it up, but then what is Misa doing with Exoskeleton. Is she assisting them, spying on them, being tricked?

Dec. 21, 2012, 9:08 p.m.

I assumed Misa is being forced to be there, meaning she is either helpless or doing something to help from the inside. They're taking a while to build up Kimijima Kou, so I'm thinking we'll likely be disappointed by what it actually is.

• asdfghjkl

Dec. 22, 2012, 12:42 a.m.

well the robot companies is owned by the committee of 300 of course that is why they are helping with the plan.

as for the plan the plan is to reduce the number of humanity to make it easier to control humanity and the world, using propaganda to manipulate those that survive they basically planning to create a dystopia using the plan.

though one thing i want to know is that how are they going to cause the solar flare.guessing that the monopole is involved i could guess they are trying to cause a solar flare by creating a magnetic reconnection but other than solar flare, the magnetic reconnection would also cause coronal mass ejection if the solar flare alone is capable of reducing humanity number in 1 billion the coronal mass ejection would wipe out humanity. have they count that into the plan?

Dec. 22, 2012, 12:51 a.m.

kind of a weird way to implement the robots in my eyes....

Dec. 22, 2012, 1:39 a.m.

Embarassed loli! WONDERFUL! :D

Oh god, I'm really starting to be Kona...:|

Dec. 22, 2012, 2:10 a.m.

what do you mean "starting"? more like "always was"

Dec. 22, 2012, 2:10 a.m.

...evil smirk

Dec. 22, 2012, 2:18 a.m.

I mean...I called it from the start, so whatever...